Krill Attack Krill Attack

I hope to see you become highly acclaimed. Is that East/West?

BloodyLoud responds:

Yep! Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Stormdrum2, and Sym Choirs.
Thanks for listening!

Sonata of Regret(8-bit)+*~.0 Sonata of Regret(8-bit)+*~.0

Cool 8-bit sound

Nice job. Soothing near 1:20

Chronamut responds:

yeah that's my fave part too :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros! Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros!

awesome, which samples did you use?

awesome, which samples did you use?

{Satori} [NG Cut] {Satori} [NG Cut]

Breathtaking

Amazing job Ian, this track is beautiful.

Nightvision- Soul Revolution Nightvision- Soul Revolution

I really appreciate this, I won't forget this! It means alot...

I'm leaving for a year tommorow, and while I'm gone continue to get even better!

-Dan

Father-of-Death responds:

yay! thnx man!!!

It's a Bit Old.... But, It's a Bit Old.... But,

Excellent work

You have some awesome ideas in your music, the chord progression is brilliant. This track is also mastered beautifully, your panning effects aren't too distracting, it makes for a very nice lounge track.

Personally, I think a slightly ambience synth in the backround would have added another dimension to this piece.

I could feel the emotion that you tried to communicate here, very thought provoking and creative. I can tell you've had a bit of jazz experience, it greatly helps out your music.

Right now i'm trying to figure out why you don't have more popularity with your music. I'll be sure to do a bit of advertising for ya here and there, the tracks you're making here are very nice!
Good work, Dee

(You've got an equally talented son producing some great stuff, you should be proud.)

dee-p responds:

Hello Nightvision,

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to listen and write a review.

You are correct, I was raised on jazz as well as electronic music. Actually I grew up in the 60's and 70's listening to everything from Tangerine Dream to Deep Purple to Ravel to Pat Metheny and every shade in between.

Yes, I am proud of my son and his efforts!

Regards, Dee :-)

{Midnight} {Midnight}

Cornandbeans, nice

Very awesome stuff man, inspiring.

I'm sure you've made alot of people here jealous of your skill for such a young age.

Right-On! You have alot of potential Ian, keep it up.

cornandbeans responds:

Thanks! I've been dsfo.dsh.,s..........
OH no! Gah you're leaving in like a day!..

Must finish collab! :S

ty ty ty for the reviews man, I'll miss your music. :( When do you get back?

T7th Avenue (Tankmen theme) T7th Avenue (Tankmen theme)

Nice, but dry

Quite interesting track, but I feel it's not all appropriate for the "Tankmen Theme". I find that the emphasis is completely on the lighter, humourous aspect of the flash. It seems to disregard the more violent, impounding image that "Tankmen" originally gained visual appeal from.

Aside from the opinion on appropriateness, this is a great piece, though I feel it's a bit too dry. Adding reverb effects will fill this up nicely. The actual melodies that furnish this song are wonderful. This "hybrid" jazz style is missed alot on the audio portal, I think it's great when everyday artists incorperate it into their songs. Great 16 bar transitions (I love that progression).

Nicely done overall T7online 5/5, but on the same note (no pun intended), I may re-assess whether this is good representation of "Tankmen".

nightvision

T7online responds:

Regarding if the track will fit Tankmen, you may be right, i don't know. We'll see when the contest has come to an end ^_^

Thanks for reviwing :D

Grace Grace

Brilliant

Pitbulljones, this is an amazing chill track. The melody is deep and sincere, very touching. This is going on my playlist, it reminds me of my personal inspiration.

The beginning was very mellow and the tone was perfect, but the bell resonance was mch too peircing. It took away from the song and hurt the ears, but I still say that this track is very impressive. The very core chord progression sounds almost "spiritual". The string melody that came in rgeatly comlpimented what was already there, the same goes for the rest of the instrumentation. Perhaps a bit of ambience percussion at the early beginning would have furthur improved this song.

Great work pitbulljones, this track deserves nothing less than a 5/5. I downloaded it and added it to my paylist as well. Cheers!

(Thanks for your vote, nightvision! You voted 5 for Grace, keeping its score at 5.00.)

pitbulljones responds:

Awwww thanls nightvision, im glad you liked the track. The chords are realy simple, and any american should know it, and i'm english, There's a clue oin the song title, (Amazing Grace), i was gonna do the proper pick for it but i thought no, i just took the inspiration from the track.

i'll think about added some ambient percussive sounds earlier on, a few reversed hats and stuff and delayed snares, good idea.

thans for the review, voteand download.

pitters

Desert Wind Desert Wind

Uh-oh, I heard some glitches, possibly copied?

Did you steal this as well?

Amazing job if you didn't.

Darkninja604 responds:

nope. Unique sound. YOu can make it on FL too if you want to know how.